Many institutions use the Common Application service as part of their admissions process. UC Merced students that are applying to institutions that require the Common Application will be required to provide information about their academic record to the application.
Currently, UC Merced does not participate in the Common Application service and does not furnish some of the information requested by the service. For students applying to institutions that require a Common Application, please follow these steps:
1. Obtain a paper form of the registrar report (known as the offline form) part of the Common Application process.
2. Order an official transcript from UC Merced and choose the delivery method ‘Student Pick Up’. (For information on ordering transcripts, please visit http://registrar.ucmerced.edu/services/transcripts).
3. Take the registrar report form to Judicial Affairs in the Office of Student Life and have them complete the disciplinary section of the form (Note: many fields on the form will be left blank).
4. Pick up your (unopened) official transcript from the Students First Center and the section of the report completed by Judicial Affairs. Submit these documents as part of your Common Application according to the application instructions.
If you run into any difficulties with this process, please contact our office at email@example.com.
- Financial Aid
- Social Media
- Academic Advising
- Dates & Deadlines
- Current Students
- Student Business Services (SBS)
- Digital Signage
- Notary Services
- Graduate Division
- Bright Success Center
- Veteran Services
- Disability Services
- International Affairs
- Cat Card Services
- Summer Session
- College Store
- Center for Career & Professional Advancement (CCPA)
- Dining Services
- Student Resources
- About SFC