- SAT, GRE, TOEFL, College Board: 4129
- ACT (American College Test): 0450
- IPEDS (used for MCATs): 445188
- FAFSA School Code: 041271
- Campus Recreation
- Career Services
- Counseling Services
- Disability Services Center
- Notary Services
- Student Health Center
- Student Life
- Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS)
- Yosemite Leadership Program
- Bright Success Learning Center
Get the word out Digitally! Have your information displayed on the LCD screens in the Students First Center! The library accepts content for display on digital signage in the library from academic divisions, the Division of Student Affairs, and the Office of Communication. Announcements from student organizations must be submitted through the Office of Student Life.Digital Signage Submissions Policy and Guidelines are as follows:
- For optimum viewing, submit w1280 x h768-pixel gif or jpeg files.
- The digital signage also currently supports .wma, .wmv, and Powerpoint files.
- Font must be size 18 or larger
- STAFF & STUDENTS - Submit your documents to Mike Abarca
Submissions from Staff & Student Organizations are due to the Students First Center on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month. Please send an email to Mike Abarca. Information submitted on these dates will be displayed the following Tuesdays.